Wednesday, November 29, 2006

updates...

I'm alive.. barely LOL. Been miserable for most part of the month. But don't worry.. I'm strong and I will get thru this.

Thank you Dawn for the birthday surprise... they're lovely. Thank you so much.

Update for my Bliss Fairy..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
She's coming alone nicely eh? :) Even when everything is going against me I can always stay in the safety of my bedroom and stitch.

Thank you for all the emails and notes asking where was I. I feel so loved :) *smile*

22 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Hey, there! What's wrong? Are you ill? So sorry to hear things have not been going well and I hope that whatever the problem is, things will soon be back on a happy track!

cathymk said...

I've really missed you too, sweetie. I hope you are feeling better. Is there anything we can do? ((hugs))

Bliss is looking just wonderful you'll have her finished before you know it.

Carol said...

Hi Harsha! Sorry you are feeling down... hope all is OK! Happy belated birthday! Your Bliss Fairy looks fantastic!

Dawn T. said...

I'm glad that it arrived safely! I hope things get better for you real soon.

Bliss looks wonderful!

Michelle said...

Big hugs! Glad you are here and stitching. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Shelleen said...

Bliss Fairy looks great. Hope you feel better soon.

Kitty Couture said...

Oh Harsha, what's wrong? You've got me all concerned now :( I missed you but thought you were visiting your parents again or something, you know?

I really hope things will look up for you... Don't forget we're here for you! ((((Hrasha))))

Kitty Couture said...

Oh, no! I meant (((((Harsha)))))) of course... Sorry for the typo. *Hugs*

Sally said...

Hi Harsha! It's lovely to see you back. I hope things get better for you real soon. Bliss Fairy is looking gorgeous! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Juls said...

{{{{{{{{{Harsha}}}}}}}} Hope all is better! And take care of yourself! I missed you! Keep stitching your work is stunning!

Karoline said...

{{{{Harsha}}}} Bliss Fairy is looking gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I hope there is nothing too serious, Harsha and that you are feeling better soon!
(((hugs)))

Kim said...

I hope you are better soon! - Love the fairy, so beautiful! :D

Samantha said...

Sorry to hear you've been down all month. I hope December is a better month for you Harsha. Your Bliss looks gorgeous BTW :o)

Elanor said...

Your fairy is stunning as always with your work!
I hope everything will get better for you soon...

Anne S said...

Bliss Fairy is looking gorgeous - sorry to hear you've been so down ... hope whatever it is disappears soon {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Your fairy is so beautiful. I love the fabric, it looks magical and electric! I'm so sorry you've been feeling bad, I hope you're back to normal soon!

Lillie said...

Hi Harsha
Am glad you are back and to see the fairy done. As always, its fabulous. For whatever that made you feel so down, I wish you strength and love. Hugs, Lillie

Mary Ann said...

Hi Harsha, Bliss Fairy is looking wonderful! And I hope things are better now. (((((BIG HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

I hope that things are looking up for you, dear girl. I know you'll be okay. Hang in there! :)

Bliss Fairy really looks gorgeous. You've made wonderful progress on her. I'm glad that you're still able to stitch. *hug*

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on the finish! she is stunning:)

Anonymous said...

Dear Harsha: I hope that you are feeling better and know that we all were worried about you. I thought that you were busy with your new love - scrapbooking. Know that many of us love you!