Here's my Bliss Fairy update... just a little since I was in Indonesia for the weekend. I put in exactly 15 stitches while I was there.. before I just have to put it down to enjoy the soothing sea breeze and I fell asleep on the rocking chair LOL.
And here are some layouts I did for my album.
Thank you for looking!!!
14 comments:
15 stitches on one trip!? Not bad! Sometimes I take loads of projects and don't get to pick up a needle even once!LOL!=)
Harsha, Bliss is looking beautiful (she has nice knees!)
Still loving your Scrapping too! You have a lovely hand with your layouts.
Cathymk
I just love the new layouts! Bliss Fairy is coming along nice, she is going to be just lovely!!!
Hey, at least you got some stitches in. I'm glad that you got some rest, as well, though. And you are continuing to blast through scrapbook pages. Congrats!
That fabbie is incredible!!! WOW!!
And your scrapbooking skills are enviable. Gorgeous layouts!
Your fairy is looking fantastic! And I love, love, love your scrapbook pages they are wonderful! :D
I thought I was the only one who fell asleep stitching!! LOL
Bliss is looking gorgeous(and not very naughty LOL)
Love your layouts :)
Andie http://stitchitandie.blogspot.com/
Bliss looks gorgeous - you are making fabulous progress! I love that fabric, especially now with the blue.
Sha, wondering if you can help .. I have the Terre de France chart.. printed out today but I don't have the stitch count. HEard you finished it already. Can you give dimensions or figures? thx EeKoon (I dun have your e-mail)
Love the fabric you are doing bliss fairy on. I think you will be finished well before the new year.
the scrap pages look wonderful-I especially like dream and your wedding pics.
Hi Harsha!
My name is Jan and i've just started an online gallery specially dedicated to showcasing and promoting craft works from independant craft artists
http://www.designstolove.com
Your craft designs are really lovely and it would be an honour to have you on board.
Oooo...I loved the Dream.....your little darling looks soooo adorable !!And Bliss is growing by the day.......can't wait to see you complete it :D
Harsha... where are you? Your blog has been quiet for over a week now!!
Post a Comment