
Take a look, isn't this the sweetest package ever? Outi, thank you very much for everything. You certainly picked my favourite colours!! The lovely ornie is now displayed on top of the chest of drawer I have in my room! and all the goodies have been stored away for safekeeping, until I find the perfect chart to use them with.
Thank you Outi.. Thank you so much!
And here's what I stitched for Patti :) Its a sachet, unscented as I do not know if she'll like the scent I'd choose :) You can read more at Patti's blog.

12 comments:
Very nice package from Outi and a lovely sachet for Patti! Fun all around. :)
very nice prezzies. And I've already left praise on Patti's sight for the sachet. Don't blame you for leaving it unscented, it can be so difficult to get the right one.
Very nice presents :) And the sachet is gorgeous. :)
*Hugs*
I'm glad you liked them. :) And of course I'm relieved that they found and arived to their new home safely.
And that sachet is lovely. :)
Those are lovely presents. The sachet is so pretty!
What lovely gifts! And your girls are beautiful. I love dressing mine up like "twins".
How lovely!
The gifts are lovely and your sachet is beautiful. Great job!
It's so beautiful!
Wonderful exchange gifts!
What beautiful gifts.
Oh, what wonderful exchange gifts - both the sachet you stitched, and the ornament and goodies you received ... just beautiful :)
Post a Comment