Sunday, February 19, 2006

February Snapper!

Finally.. I managed to fulfil my SAL obligations with the ladies at Friends Gather BB!! And I really love the color for this month. :)




Thank you for all your prayers for Little Angel Kaitlyn.. I'm sure her family will appreciate all your kind thoughts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish Harsha. Sad to hear about Kaitlyn. At last she's in peace.

Cathy B said...

Harsha - your February snapper looks great. Congratulations! So sorry to hear about Kaitlyn - another angel in heaven for sure!

BeckySC said...

Congratulations on your finish, Harsha :)

Anonymous said...

I love the snapper series. They are so cute! Congratulations on finishing February. :)

Kim said...

Your snappers are looking great, you are right the colors are beautiful. :D

Anonymous said...

You BC snappers look great. I started this same project last year, but I didn't get them completed. Maybe seeing your progress will give me inspiration to pull mine out again! :)