Thursday, December 22, 2005





Finally.. another finish to share. Its Bees Buzzing from Shepherds Bush, stitched on 14ct Beige Aida using DMC 100% :) I still need to purchase the buttons tho.. maybe later LOL.

Dh managed to convince me to go to the movie with him. We watched Narnia.. and it was nice. I'm glad I went along. Really glad as it has been a while since we watched a movie together.

I'm going home to my parents tomorrow. . just me alone since kids are with the in laws and Dh is on his way to Christchurch right now. Going home. . . and just enjoy being a daughter again.. and of course being the bossy eldest sister LOL.. since all my sisters are around this time.

With this. . . I'm wishing all my friends a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. May all of you have a wonderful wonderful Christmas with your oved ones.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

16 comments:

BeckySC said...

Hi Harsha :)
I LOVE your latest finish :) TOO adorable :) I have the pattern but have not stitched it yet :) You did a good job :)

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family my friend :)

BIG hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish, Harsha! I know that you said you don't celebrate Christmas, but I hope that you have a great time visiting with your family! *hug*

Elanor said...

Your Bees Buzzing is lovely, what will it becomes?

And Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Harsha that snowman is adorable. And I love the bees buzzing finish and I'm a bossy eldest sister too! LOL

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Harsha - hope you have a nice visit with your family :-)

Von said...

Harsha, have a wonderful visit with your family! Being an older sister myself, I totally relate to the bossy tendencies we have, lol!!

Bastet said...

It's adorable! Have fun with your family. I'm also the oldest of four children. I'm not sure I'd agree with the bossy part for me. My brothers are a bit taller than me and still growing...

Stitch said...

Hi Harsha! Beautiful finish!! Congrats! Just wanted to wish a safe trip to your parents house...Have loads of fun!! Hope to hear all about it.

Merry Christmas!

*BIG HUGS*

Ash

natty68 said...

Oh wow that is so cute..

Have a lovely christmas Harsha, and will await your return in the new year.

Merry Christmas..
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Harsha!
Hugs
Sally
xx

Dawn T. said...

That is just too cute! Wonderful job, Harsha.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cathy B said...

Congratulations on your finish. Have a wonderful Christmas with your parents!

Ulla said...

Merry Christmas

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Kitty Couture said...

Harsha, your finish is delightful!

Happy Christmas to you and yours!

HUGS my friend! :o)

mainely stitching said...

Harsha, I love your SB finish. Their hives are so lovely! Hope your holidays are fun - should be, with lots of family!

Juanita said...

Congrats on your finish! You did a wonderful job.