Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Eek!

Eek! Its Halloween! LOL.. i stopped working on the scissor keep for a while and stitched this freebie from San Man Originals instead. It turned out cute and brought a smile to my face.




Thank you for all the kind wishes, the headache has magically dissappeared. I'm crossing my fingers that it will not come back soon. Today is the first day of Ramadhan over here, with no food, no drink, the last thing i need is a dreaded headache :) I will be goin back to my parents for our evening meal (like every year before this).
I know some of you wanted to see the scene from the Ramadhan Bazaar . . I will try to take some pics ok? *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Ramadhan Harsha! I love the San Man Originals freebie. It's really cute and I'm sure the quick finish did wonders for your spirits. :)

BeckySC said...

TOO cute :)