Sunday, September 25, 2005

It has been a while..

oh wow.. i did not realize that I was away from my blog for so long! LOL. I was stitching a mail art for an exchange at MAF, which is now making its way to my dear partner. I hope she will like it.. I had fun stitching and making it up. Will put a pic here once she has received it.

Other than that, I got my order from Laurel's Stitchery and just had to stitch the L*K Boxer immiediately.. Now I have three unfinished/unframed L*K Boxer. Maybe they will look nice framed identically ;)




Sorry for the crappy picture.. my scanner is not yet connected after the reorganizing of the computer room and the camera is acting up. I will post a better picture after its framed :)

My pretty needleroll from Karen is still sitting prettily on top of my chest of drawer. Its so pretty I feel its a shame to put it in the drawer.

3 comments:

Leeny said...

I feel like banning you from stitching, you're embarrassing the rest of us! LOL. Great job as usual, I wish I could churn out finishes like that!

eileen :)

Katrina said...

Hi Harsha, Katrina here from New Zealand and I've just come across your blog through the Stitching Blogger's Exchanges BB.
Love the Lizzie Kate, its on my wish list. You do fantastic stitching :)

BeckySC said...

Another cutie my friend :) You are just a stitching machine :) :) :)

hugs to you :)
thanks for sharing :)