Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Framed RR






I picked this up from the framer yesterday and I'm very pleased with the result. It looks very nice.. and the family agrees with it :)

Stitching wise, I'm still working on a pice meant for my mom. I want the girls to hand it over on her birthday next month.. its cute and I will post a pic once I'm done. Its a slow process as Dh is home and we're goin out a lot, running errands together while the kids are in school. So I'm only left with my evening stitching time :)

Zohrah : Nidhi is turning 3 .. so I don't think I will be teaching her to stitch just yet. Neha is interested, but I think I will wait for her to turn 7?

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Harsha, it is beautifull framed and must grace your interior splendidly!

Hugs and thank you for the well wishes!

Anonymous said...

Harsha, I just love it! Such a beautiful stitching job and the frame and matting for it are perfect!

Hugs,
Mary Ann

RĂ³sa said...

It's lovely :-) I bet it looks great hanging on the wall.

Svenja said...

It's beautiful, Harsha!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that RR is wonderful! And a great framing job, too. Congrats on getting it back!

Lelia said...

Harsha: Your RR piece is lovely. Looks great in the frame. Needleroll is awesome. Such a special gift.

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful RR, Harsha, and framed beautifully too :)