Friday, August 12, 2005

Drawstring Purse

When i first saw this type of needlework bag at Merumo's Album, I fell in love instantly. After a few days of debating (with my inner self) I emailed Merumo to ask if she can teach me how to do it LOL. U know me by now I guess, I need a step by step instructions and guideline before attempting to sew anything :)

Merumo, bless her heart, has been kind to reply to my email and gave me the step by step instructions *wink* Here's my version of the drawstring purse. The flap is too big and it dwarfed the bag itself, but thats a lesson learnt ;)

There's supposed to be a stitched piece inside, but me, being impatient, skipped that part and stitched a motif on the flap instead. Did that cause I was too eager to start making it up :D I promise, my next drawstring purse WILL have a stitched piece inside ;)

Merumo : thank you, from the bottom of my heart *hugs*







No comments: