Thursday, June 16, 2005

finally.. . .

its 11.20pm and its wayyyyyyyyyy past Nidhi's bedtime. but she's happily playing with her Baby Bop plush toy and her colouring books. And i let her.. why? err... i dunno LOL.

i finally finish stiching the L*K Snippet i was talking about. Here it is - L*K Daughters *wink*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thats about it then.. i shall be getting ready for bed now. it works magic u know.. when she sees me changing into my nightie.. she will, magically become sleepy ROFL! so we are off to bed...

*hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished this LK Daughters design a couple weeks ago. Yours looks great. I have two daughters and this design seemed perfect. I still haven't decided how to finish it. LOL

Sasha Farina said...

i got mine framed missy :D will upload a pic soon, real soon.. err, i mean before 2006 *wink*